Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

The Nerium AD Opportunity - Not Just Another MLM!


This could be you by becoming a Brand Partner with Nerium International!  They are not just another MLM!  Honest!  Take a look below and see for yourself.

Earn an IPad: 
Sign up three Brand Partners, get an IPad. GREAT! I can use an IPad, how about you? 

Earn a Lexus Payment: 
Help three others sign up their own three Brand Partner. Get a payment for a Lexus!  Ooh!  Yes, they make your car payment! Nice! 

Then as a Brand Partner you earn by lots of different ways! I mean lots!!  I know a woman who made $8,000 her first month.  I also heard a woman state that in her first 7 months of being a Brand Partner, she got a $23,000 dollar bonus in July, 2012.  Wow! That's really great! But, what struck me the most was the attitude of the company, it's "humaness".  I kept waiting for something to come to light that I might not agree with but I haven't.  Full compensation plan with Nerium.  Here are some of the things that struck me as wonderful:

Nerium International's CORE VALUES: 
1. Be Real
2. Pursue Constant Development of self
3. Encourage and Entrepreneurial Spirit
4. Create a positive team spirit
5. Be Determined
6. Practice Servant Leadership
7. Slow down to go fast
8. Embrace and drive change
9. Dream big and act on it daily
10. Have fun and help other to have fun

I don't know about you but these are VERY cool to me!  What company in the world has these wonderful values that drive them and the people that work with them?  I have not run into very many!  My favorite are numbers 1, 4, 9 and 10.  WHICH ARE YOUR FAVORITES? 

This is just the first of my blogs showing just how great this company is.  Stay tuned for my blog tomorrow. 

For more information about Nerium, visit my website




No comments:

Post a Comment