Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Nerium Real Results and Testimonials #1


Before Picture
Nerium International
I’m 50 years old and an (embarrassed) former esthetician. I hope to reduce the sun-damaged dry skin and hyperpigmentation, marionette lines around my mouth, bags and crows feet around my eyes and overall saggy, sluggish skin. I saw Nerium’s results on others, which rivaled my sister’s expensive face peels, so I thought I’d try it.
After Picture 1
Nerium International
This is 13 Days after using Nerium, I am seeing my skin's tone change, along with a more relaxed look. My skin does not look so tired; I also noticed more people have commented about how I look.
After Picture 2
Nerium International
I'm quite happy with my results so far although I look like I'm in a lineup :) I spent most of my childhood at the beach w/o sunscreen and my skin's been through a lot - I look forward to even better tone, texture and lines softened. Thanks Nerium!

No comments:

Post a Comment