Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

My Story and Results with Nerium AD at 6 Days

My Story

My name is Rebecca and I am 46 years old.  I was told about Nerium AD by a friend who had just joined as a Brand Partner.  I was so impressed by the before and after pics on the Nerium AD website that I said I would try it.  So she gave me a free 5 day supply to see if I would like it. After 5 days I was hooked! My skin has showed some amazing changes. I saw the following changes:

  • All my dry patches disappeared
  • My skin was getting brighter
  • Dark patches were lighter
  • Skin was softer

Now if you are 20 you will not get what I am saying.  Only a woman or man in their late 30's and up would understand the struggle to find something that helps slow the signs of aging.  See below my before and after pics after 6 days of using the product.  They are NOT retouched!!  There is still a lot of work for this cream to do! 

Six Day results:





I never thought that my under-eye wrinkles would be better in just 6 days, but look, they are!

I am now a brand partner with Nerium AD and I am so happy to be involved with this product. 

For more information go to rebeccasevigny.nerium.com and see more result pics before and after.

Enjoy!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment